Today's Realities:
- I need to get to a place where I can tolerate the last leg of the race. I suppose this will be this summer's personal resolution. Maybe tomorrow, I'll have a go. :P
- I have not been swimming on a regular basis. I know that I can complete the swim, albeit not quickly, nor the way I should, had I been training. Im a tad concerned about the water temperature as the weather in CA has been so cool.
- I have been better about riding and pushing myself the last several weeks. Guess it's a good thing this leg is sandwiched between the two.
- I've been using MapmyRide to log my bike ride and just happened upon MapmyTri yesterday. I think I will switch over from ontri as I like the features of the mapping.
1. Fear of not finishing is no longer a reason to get off my butt. I know I can finish the race, even though not as I should.
2. I am neglecting my running because I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment