The only bike ride I managed was Tuesday when I packed my bike and rode after work. I suppose I should make that the plan for this week as well. I suppose I could have rode yesterday along w/ my run, but I'm still a little leery about adding the second workout until I can manage one a day consistently.
I adjusted my weekly goal. I suppose there in controversy in that, however knowing myself, I need to have small, obtainable goals or I quit trying. I kept my run and swim goals the same and reduced the number of bike miles from 30 to 20 for week 3. I'm hopeful I can meet all three this week:) The only obstacle is myself!
Week 3: January 10-16
Swim Goal: 1 mile
Bike Goal: 20 miles
Run Goal: 6 miles
Week 2: January 3-9
Swim Goal: 1 mile Actual: 1.38 miles +.38
Bike Goal: 30 miles Actual: 13.8 miles -16.2
Run Goal: 6 miles Actual: 5.6 miles -.4
Week 1 : December 26-January 2
Bike Goal: 40 miles Actual: 72.3 miles +32.3
Run Goal: 10 miles Actual: 9.6 miles -.4
No comments:
Post a Comment